Become a member of the vfdb
in the Association for the German Fire Protection (Vereinigung zur Förderung des Deutschen Brandschutzes e.V.).
If you would like to become a member of us, you have the following options:
Registration individual member
Print version and online version
Registration for corporate members
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to fill out the interactive forms. You can also print them out and send them by post to the address below.
c/o IdF NRW.
T: 0251/3112 1604
F: 0251/3112 1603
You can find out more about membership in the Statutes der vfdb.
Membership in the vfdb has many advantages
The vfdb offers its members:
- Access to a comprehensive network of over 3,000 members from the fields of research, industry, authorities and end use from Germany and 10 other countries.
- Current information and research results via the vfdb website and social media.
- Free delivery of the vfdb journal with technical articles and association news.
- Participation in the network and contribution of one's own findings.
- Access to documents in the internal member area of the vfdb homepage.
- Discounts on the participation fees for the vfdb annual conference and on the purchase of the vfdb guidelines.